Let your beautiful spirit flow, then center into stillness
Our inner spirit needs the opportunity to flow and express, before centering into stillness.
Often when we sit to meditate we find the body or mind agitated. Allowing some expression of tension and free flow facilitates meditation.
I will use earthy connected music, like digeridoo or drumming. We will move our bodies in whatever way they want to move. If you feel uncomfortable with this, that is perfectly OK. It’s about being very compassionate to Self and it can be small gentle movements.
If we do chanting or toning there will always be background music so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable.
There is no need to be able to sing or dance this is free movement, free sound, and free joyous spirit!!The authentic you is beautiful as it is, whatever it wants to express.
We will also learn many techniques as to how to center into stillness more easily, discovering our innate wisdom.
Mia is a doctor and awakened spiritual psychotherapist. Learn more about Mia
- When: Monthly on Wednesdays from 5.30pm until 6.30pm. I have the room for an hour , if you arrive a little early just wait outside, it’s a beautiful spot. Please aim to be on time.
- Where: Meeting Room 1 , Scarborough Community Hub. 173 Gildercliffe Street Scarborough.
- Parking and toilets available. There is wheelchair access.
- What to bring: a drink bottle, comfortable clothes, if you want to meditate sitting on the floor bring your mat or cushions.
- Covid Rules: I need to comply with Covid rules so please bring your phone to check into the SafeWA app, there will be hand sanitizer available.
- Cost: $10 standard or $5 student/pensioner .
- Personal responsibility form: a responsibility form will be sent the day before your class, to sign online and return to me.
- Payment: It helps me if you pay by internet transfer beforehand, otherwise cash at the meditation is OK.
My payment details are Dr MP Quinlivan, BSB: 066 161, Account number: 1056 9535. LEAVE YOUR NAME AS REFERENCE.
How to book
If you are a concession card holder please contact Mia to book ( my online system won’t add the discount).
Otherwise book online here
Looking forward to seeing you at the movement and stillness meditations
Love and Blessings